Dawain Atkinson and Brad Barmore are the hosts of the Bad podcast. They discuss various topics related to personal development, motivation, and success.
Dawain and Brad discuss the importance of taking ownership and responsibility for one’s shortcomings in order to achieve meaningful success. They emphasize the need to embrace adversity and find hope in difficult situations. They also highlight the significance of surrounding oneself with positive influences and staying prepared for challenges.
- Meaningful success begins when you take ownership and actively take responsibility for your part in life’s shortcomings.
- Adversity is an opportunity for growth and meaningful success.
- Surround yourself with positive influences and people who give you hope.
- Stay prepared for challenges and be ready to take action.
- Success is not a result of luck but of hard work, perseverance, and preparation.
- “Meaningful success begins when you take ownership and actively take responsibility for our part in the shortcomings of life.” – Brad Barmore.
- “When you have hope, you have that environment that you know that you’re going to be rescued. That’s when you start to tread water for 66 hours.” – Brad Barmore
- “Everything is impossible until you make it possible.” – Dawain Atkinson
- “Get to your darn feet and take another step. Get up. Make it personal. Comeback stories are the best stories.” – Brad Barmore
- “Your circle is important. Who you hang around with, who you’re close to, that’s important.” – Dawain Atkinson.