Last Modified: December 22, 2022
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, you must not access or use the Site.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on or through the Site, including without limitation, the Fitness Services (as defined below), in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Company Content, or all of the Company Content, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Company Content or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Opting Out of Communications
We currently utilize two independent, third-party platforms to communicate with clients via text message: (i) Slicktext (generalized notifications including without limitation live videos, sign-up events, and motivational messages), and (ii) Twilio (notifications regarding failed payments). By using providing us with your mobile telephone number, you agree to receive text message notifications from us via both platforms. Mobile data rates may apply.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
opt out of either or both platforms, you must complete the opt-out process for each respective platform. We are not responsible for any mobile data rates that may apply.
Damage to Property
We primarily offer virtual fitness classes, training, coaching, nutrition services, and ancillary products, equipment, and services (collectively “Fitness Services”) by, through, or in connection with the Site. You acknowledge that the Fitness Services may be transmitted or otherwise distributed electronically, and that electronic communications, databases, and websites (including the Site) are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and security breaches which could damage your systems or operations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any damage to the computer equipment, hardware, or any other property of you or any third party that may occur in connection with your participation in the Fitness Services or otherwise. You are solely responsible for having appropriate safeguards such as virus-detection software in place to protect your information technology assets.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, the Fitness Services, and their entire contents, aspects, features, functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), know-how, other proprietary information, and all documents and other materials provided in connection with the Site and/or the Fitness Services (the “Company Content”) is owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Company Content, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such Company Content in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Company Content.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Company Content.
If you wish to make any use of Company Content other than that set out in this Section, please address your request to Accounts@e2mfitness.com.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names (including but not limited to, those of the Fitness Services), designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site and/or disseminated in connection with the Fitness Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Account Security and Identity Verification
If you choose, or are provided with, a username and password as part of our security procedures, You agree to (i) keep your password and username for both your account with us and your email account secure and strictly confidential, providing it only to authorized users of your accounts, (ii) instruct each person to whom you give your username and password that he or she is not to disclose it to any unauthorized person, (iii) notify us immediately and select a new username and password if you believe your password for either your account with us or your email account may have become known to an unauthorized person, and (iv) notify us immediately if you are contacted by anyone requesting your username and password. Further, if we suspect any unauthorized access to your account, upon our request, you agree to promptly change your username and password and take any other related action as we may reasonably request.
We discourage you from giving anyone access to your username and password for your account with us and your email account. However, if you do give someone your username and online password, or if you fail to adequately safeguard such information, you are responsible for any and all transactions that the person performs while using your account with us and/or your email account, even those transactions that are fraudulent or that you did not intend or want performed.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES IS OR SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION MADE USING YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT COULD CAUSE YOU TO INCUR LIABILITY TO BOTH THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR OTHER USERS.
Further, we may, without notice to you, suspend or cancel your listing at any time even without receiving notice from you if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that your account with us or your email account is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee or contractor, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Company Content, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
- For resale or other similar purposes.
- To develop competitive products or services.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Company Content in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Company Content or interfere with any other party’s use of the Company Content, including any ability to engage in real time activities through the Company Content.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Company Content for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Company Content.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Company Content.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of the Company Content, the server on which the Company Content is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Company Content.
- Attack the Company Content via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Company Content. User Contributions
The Site may from time to time contain message boards, chat rooms, personal pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Company Content.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Section.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act. • Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send an email to Accounts@e2mfitness.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Social Media or Third-Party Websites
If the Site offers a tool or service that allows us to access or use any profile or other information about you that you have provided to Facebook or another third-party website (each a “Social Media Site”) and you decide to use such tool or service, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The information or content that is a part of your Social Media Site profile, which you have designated as “public” (or a similar designation) (with such information or content and referred to herein as “
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
- In the event that the Social Media Content was for any reason misclassified with a public or similar designation or is otherwise inaccurate or to which you do not agree with for any reason, you agree to work with the Social Media Site to make any changes or resolve any disputes and acknowledge that we will not be able to provide you with recourse; and
Reliance on Information Disseminated
The information presented on or through the Company Content is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or any other visitor to the Site or user of the Company Content, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, advertisers, service providers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Company Content
We may update the Company Content from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the Company Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such Company Content.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Site
Online Purchases and Sales
All purchases and sales through or made in connection with our Site, or resulting from visits made by you, may be processed by a third party payment processor or service and are subject to the provisions in the “Disclaimer of Warranties” Section. We reserve the right, in our sole and
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
absolute to modify: (a) the amount of any of our products and services, including without limitation, the Fitness Services, (b) when any such amount is due, (c) the method by which any such amount is payable, (d) the third party payment processor or service, or (e) any other matter related to any and all such transactions.
Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain Company Content. • Send emails or other communications with certain Company Content, or links to certain Company Content.
- Cause limited portions of the Company Content to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other website or application, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking. • Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Site
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
If the Site contains links to sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Company Content is based in the State of Florida in the United States. We provide the Company Content for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Company Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Company Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Company Content from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Company Content or its underlying technology may not be downloaded to or exported or re exported: (a) into (or to a resident or national of) any country subject to United States embargo; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Party or Entity List; and (c) to any prohibited country, person, end user, or entity specified by U.S. export laws. When using the Company Content, you are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and domestic laws (e.g., you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. governing as a “terrorist supporting” county, and you are not listed on any U.S. government list of restricted parties).
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY CONTENT, ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ALL PURCHASES, SALES, AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS, AND ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
SERVICES PURCHASED, SOLD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FITNESS SERVICES) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY CONTENT, ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ALL PURCHASES, SALES, AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS, AND ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED, SOLD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FITNESS SERVICES) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE COMPANY CONTENT, ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ALL PURCHASES, SALES, AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, SOLD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FITNESS SERVICES) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE COMPANY CONTENT, ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ANY PURCHASE, SALE, OR OTHER TRANSACTION, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, SOLD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE FITNESS SERVICES) WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD OR SEEK TO HOLD THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY USER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TRANSLATION THEREOF, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEETHE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF ANY SUCH CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitations on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR RELATED ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, ADVISORS, INSURERS, ATTORNEYS, VOLUNTEERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY OTHER COMPANY CONTENT, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON SUCH WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OF INJURY, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, SUITS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSSES FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, OR DEATH, IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WHETHER ONE TIME OR IN THE AGGREGATE.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
The limitations of liability set out above do not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
The Company reserves the right, at its expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the Company’s written consent.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
4893-7109-5840, v. 2
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by Eager To Motivate LLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to Accounts@e2mfitness.com.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to Accounts@e2mfitness.com.
4893-7109-5840, v. 2